The strength of any school’s PTA lies in its membership – the parents, teachers, business leaders and community members who devote themselves to making a positive difference in the lives of children. Members are the lifeblood of the PTA and provide the passion, leadership and hard work required to fulfill the PTA mission. Every individual who joins the PTA is giving something not only to his or her own child, but also to every child.
High Tech Elementary PTA meets the 3rd Wednesday of each month in the school cafeteria from 6:00 to 7:30pm. The first 30 minutes of the meeting is PTA business and the remaining 60 minutes is focused on Parent Education.
Child care is available during all PTA meetings for children ages 3 and up. Supervision provided by neighborhood experienced babysitters who are junior and high school aged. Dinner is available to purchase.
Membership dues are $16.25 per school year per adult ($10.00 to our High Tech PTA for meetings and parent education and $6.25 goes to the CO & National PTA). You may either pay by check (made out to High Tech PTA) or donate online (choose “Events”).
Five Great Reasons to Be Part of PTA
- Be in the know. PTA helps you keep up with what is happening in your school and how you can support your child’s education.
- Access great resources. PTA provides information on topics ranging from homework help to bullying prevention to media safety to child health and more.
- Build relationships. PTA connects you to other families through meetings, events, and communications, and helps build a sense of community.
- Hone your skills. PTA offers opportunities for you to expand your skills and talents to benefit children and the school.
- Speak up. PTA can help you effectively suggest changes at your child’s school and in your community.
Come join us in making a difference for all our children.